Pages

Thursday 18 June 2015


A little project that we thought of so let see if 
Pamela comes back before December 


Pamela the Bear on Holiday in Vanuatu

To the Principle of the School

I want to go from school to school ONLY

I am Pamela and I’m on holiday in Vanuatu and I’m travelling to all the effected schools and asking the children to write a short story about Cyclone PAM and put the stories in my back pack for me to take them with me on my journey
One story from each school would be great

I like lots of hugs , so share me around to everyone and take a photo so I can show
All my friends and where I’ve been and how wonderful you’ve been

Can you look after me for 2 days and then send me onto the next school

If I need to go on a flight to another Island just ask the pilot if he can take me to the next Island or put me with someone you trust

I don’t want to get lost in Vanuatu
I need to back at the Presbyterian Church of Vanuatu office on December 1st  2015

I have a small memory stick attached for any photos that you would like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment