Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018


The inside of a container can become very hot here in Vanuatu  
The call went out this summer
to have a window put in this coffee container.


Today the guys put the new window in .
Now with the air flowing thru the container
it feels like the air condition has been turned on .


Thanks to Yowell & Noel


Pastor Jackson from Utas village arrived in
 Port Vila and I got to have a catch up


I had to renew my licence today so I stood in the first line for 
20 minutes so the Invoice could be raised 
then I was shown the next line to wait in,to pay the invoice another 20 minutes
yes all the people in the first line were in the second line


Here are the vans which were used to transport the athletes 
around in mini games in November 2018
these van are now available to be hired at 3000vt a day


No comments:

Post a Comment